Hewlett Packard (M) Sdn Bhd

Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a-Service company that helps organisations accelerate outcomes by unlocking value from all of their data, everywhere. The company is built on decades of reimagining the future through innovation. Hewlett Packard Enterprise, advances the way you live and work by engineering experiences that unlock your full potential.

Benefits & Privileges

  • HPEFS 2020 Relief program
    • Defer new Tech Expenses
      1. Take advantage of our 90-day deferral option.
      2. Click HERE for more information.
    • 2020 Payment Relief Program
      1. i. Learn how to transform your data center and generate a cash infusion from your owned assets with minimal disruptions to your current environment using the HPE Accelerated Migrate program from HPE Financial Services.
      2. Click HERE for more information.
    • HPE Accelerated Migration – HPE Financial Services
      1. Acquire the IT your business needs today with reduced payment for the remainder of 2020. Lower payment terms for the first eight (8) months will help you navigate temporary cash flow challenges caused by unexpected business disruptions.
      2. Click HERE for more information.
    • Unlock additional value from your existing IT
      1. If you’re like most businesses, you use 70% of your current IT resources to manage legacy infrastructure, and the other 30% to implement new technology. IT asset lifecycle solutions from HPE Financial Services will help you extract additional value from your existing IT investments or move to new technology more effectively. Hewlett Packard Enterprise will develop a custom plan to help you optimise and repurpose your existing IT investments – or convert them into capital that funds your transition to new innovations.
      2. Click HERE for more information.
  • HPE Business Continuity Plan
    • HP Office Solutions BCP Offers #1
    • HP Office Solutions BCP Offers #2
    • Office Solution Easy Combo Offer #1
    • Office Solution Easy Combo Offer #2
    • File Storage Solution Offer #1
    • File Storage Solution Offer #2
    Kindly click HERE for more details.
  • Flash Sales of the month via Shopee
    • For MIA Members, HPE offers Flash Sales of the month via Shopee (by VSTECS KU store).
    • The promo code is worth RM218 and is valid until 1 October 2020.
    • Kindly direct promo code request to Ms Zuriani at zuriani@mia.org.my

Terms and Conditions

  • Financing available through Hewlett-Packard Financial Services Company and its subsidiaries (HPFSC) to qualified customers and is subject to credit approval and execution of standard HPFSC documentation.
  • Rates and terms are based on customer’s credit rating, offering types, services and/or equipment type and options.
  • Other charges, including without limitation, taxes, fees and shipping charges, may apply.
  • Not all HP products are eligible. Not all customers may qualify. Other restrictions may apply. HPFSC reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
  • Please quote Malaysian Institute of Accountants and present the MIA E-Card ☜ to enjoy the benefit.

For enquiries, please contact:

👤 Luke Tan / Hybrid IT – HCI Sales
📱 +6012 389 2928
chor-yew.tan@hpe.com
🌐 https://www.hpe.com/my/en/about.html